Global One Financial
1. Information Collected and Shared
G1 Financial collects and shares personal information about you in order to identify you as our customer, to establish and manage customer accounts, to complete customer transactions, to provide information to you about our loans and services, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Examples of the types of personal information that we collect:
· Your name, FEIN, contact information, assets and income.
· The names of your participating employees or principals, their Social Security numbers, contact information, assets and income.
· The credit histories and credit scores of your participating employees or principals.
We collect personal information about you and your participating employees or principals from sources that include, but are not limited to:
· Information we receive from you, your participating employees or principals, insurance agents or representative(s) on applications, promissory notes, forms, and through other communications.
· Information about your accounts with us.
· Information we receive from consumer credit reporting agencies, medical providers or public records.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information
G1 Financial does not disclose personal information about its customers or former customers, except as permitted or required by law. For example, G1 Financial shares your personal information in the delivery of its financial products and services to you in the following circumstances:
· When you have authorized the disclosure of information.
· To provide products or services that you request.
· As required by order of court or subpoena, pursuant to state, local, federal, or international statute, regulation or mandate, and in cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
· With consumer reporting agencies.
· As necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of G1 Financial, its customers or others.
Additionally, G1 Financial sometimes shares your personal information with nonaffiliated vendors that perform administrative services on our behalf. Such vendors are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, G1 Financial maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. Your information is protected in a secure environment, and only shared in limited and controlled ways necessary to G1 Financial business. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who we have determined have a legitimate business need for the information in order to provide our products and services.
4. Website Privacy Practices
G1 Financial respects your privacy and is committed to protecting all personal information and data collected through this website. G1 Financial’s Client Portal is managed and provided by G1 Financial for the provision of account and lending services to its customers. By using the Portal, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your personal information and data by G1 Financial for the purpose of implementing, administering and managing your transactions with G1 Financial. If you are located outside the United States, your use and entry of personal information into this site constitutes your consent to the transfer of your personal information into the United States.